Re: Europa-List: Europa Classic fuel filler pipe

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Europa Classic fuel filler pipe
From: GRAHAM SINGLETON <grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2011 17:14:49
Charlie=0Adid you get yours approved? Francis is playing money games imho!
You might like =0Ato tell Frank if it is approved.=0AGraham=0A=0A=0A=0A=0A
=0A________________________________=0AFrom: Frank Mycroft <frankm@clara.net
>=0ATo: graeme@gdbmk.co.uk=0ASent: Sunday, 20 March, 2011 11:46:07=0ASubjec
t: Europa-List: Europa Classic fuel  filler pipe=0A=0A =0AGraeme=0A =0AI ha
ve just had made and fitted an aluminium filler  pipe on my Classic, partly
 =0Abecause of the smell, but also because I prefer  the filler pipe on top
 and =0Adon't want to change to the side filler.   My inspector, and anothe
r inspector =0Asaid that they did not think this was a mod  but to let Fran
cis know anyway.  I =0Adid that and was told that it was a mod,  so I have
now got 8 pages of form to =0Afill in and a bill for =A345!=0A =0AHowever F
rancis did say that if it was approved he  would clear it on an 'all =0Aair
craft' basis so that other aircraft can use it too  without making referenc
e =0Ato him.  When I have clearance I will let you (and  others through the
 Matronics =0Asite) know and give details and a drawing to you  and our mod
s rep so that he =0Acan give it to anyone else who wants it.   Incidentally