Re: Europa-List: Re: radio

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: radio
From: Trevor Pond <trevpond@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 16:46:52

Bill

I have an SL30 in my Europa G-LINN - fitted straight in the panel.

Regards

Trev Pond

Sent from my iPhone

On 21 Feb 2011, at 15:56, "David Joyce" <davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk> wrote:

> Bill, I had rather picked that out of the air as the sort of radio that folk
might upgrade to, although I thought I had said SL30 which has twin Nav as well
as twin com channels. One of those fits very nicely in my Europa XS, and is
a fantastic bit of kit.(Picture attached) If you do mean SL40 then I imagine
that
would be the same size or smaller.
> Regards, David Joyce, G-XSDJ
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Bill &amp; Sue"
> <Billandsue@billbell.co.uk>

to be a fraction too long to fit the panel... do I infer correctly from your
note that it can be made to fit the standard Europa panel after all?