Re: Europa-List: Airmaster failure

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Airmaster failure
From: Europa <europa@pstewart.f2s.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 18:45:10
Thanks Justin.

It sounds as if we are not the only ones. One of our group has talked to
Neil France today who was aware of previous incidences (unless it was you).

The offending stud and wire was the one controlling feathering. It has been
temporarily isolated so theat the controller works fine all be it without
the feather function.

Talking to Airmaster this evening =AD time zones etc.

great. I don=B9t fly, but those of the group who do found it simple to use an
the performance is fantastic.

Regards

Paul
G-GIDY