RE: Europa-List: SV: SV: Re: Some Trigear dimensions

Subject: RE: Europa-List: SV: SV: Re: Some Trigear dimensions
From: Karl Heindl <kheindl@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2011 06:37:51

http://www.thomasnet.com/catalognavigator.html?cid=10051928&cov=NA&what
=Eye+Bolts&heading=6500409&searchpos=1&cnurl=http://lexco.thomasnet
.com/Category/gs-hardware-eye-bolts-stainless-steel-br-eye-bolts&prodpos=
1&searchpos=1

Roland=2C
the above link takes you to one.I also used them for wing tiedowns for my 4
 wings=2C but it is not possible to retro-fit to the standard wings.
Karl

> Subject: Europa-List: SV: SV: Re: Some Trigear dimensions
> From: schmidtroland@web.de
> Date: Mon=2C 7 Feb 2011 13:33:19 -0800
> To: europa-list@matronics.com
>

> Interesting and useful discussion in fact.
>
> Karl=2C I'm also interested in a photo of the eye bolts you've mounted be
hind the U/C-legs (as possible from the in- and outside).

> My fellow Europa friends=2C there is another thing to solve for me: as I
probably mentioned already=2C I have to pick up my plane 1000 kilometres aw
ay from my homebase in Perranporth. Within the next few weeks my trailer wi
ll become adapted (has to be enhanced a little later I guess because I only
 have some dimensions and drawings for the trailer company)=2C which includ
es a wider track for the main wheels. Since I can only modify the plane its
elf when I have it here=2C the question is=2C where I can tie it down on th
e trailer provisional in addition to the main-U/C (front wheel leg or fusel
age between cabin and fin or both - again: it has no tie down hook) to brin
g it here in one piece. Is it okay to allow movement of the plane or do I h
ave to tie it down very tight?