Europa-List: SV: SV: Re: Some Trigear dimensions

Subject: Europa-List: SV: SV: Re: Some Trigear dimensions
From: Roland <schmidtroland@web.de>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2011 13:33:19

Interesting and useful discussion in fact.

Karl, I'm also interested in a photo of the eye bolts you've mounted behind the
U/C-legs (as possible from the in- and outside).

My fellow Europa friends, there is another thing to solve for me: as I probably
mentioned already, I have to pick up my plane 1000 kilometres away from my
homebase
in Perranporth. Within the next few weeks my trailer will become adapted
(has to be enhanced a little later I guess because I only have some dimensions
and drawings for the trailer company), which includes a wider track for the
main wheels. Since I can only modify the plane itself when I have it here, the
question is, where I can tie it down on the trailer provisional in addition
to the main-U/C (front wheel leg or fuselage between cabin and fin or both -
again:
it has no tie down hook) to bring it here in one piece. Is it okay to allow
movement of the plane or do I have to tie it down very tight?

Any ideas most welcome.

Roland
G-BZTI

Read this topic online here: