RE: Europa-List: MOD 42 COLD AIR PLENUM CHAMBER for CLASSIC needed

Subject: RE: Europa-List: MOD 42 COLD AIR PLENUM CHAMBER for CLASSIC needed
From: Christoph Both <christoph.both@acadiau.ca>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 01:33:12
Hi Gavin:
Thank you again for your generous offer! In the mean time a builder in the
UK offered me a complete set, with all filters, etc which I took as I need
all the parts. So, for the time being I am not taking your offer. In any ca
se, thanks so much - if something breaks I will contact you!
Best,
Christoph Both
#223 Classic 912S (almost completed after 16 years)
Nova Scotia, Canada