RE: Europa-List: MOD 42 COLD AIR PLENUM CHAMBER for CLASSIC needed

Subject: RE: Europa-List: MOD 42 COLD AIR PLENUM CHAMBER for CLASSIC needed
From: Gavin & Anne <gavanne@iconz.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2010 11:03:05
Hi Chris

Not sure if you received my reply,  I have a Classic plenum which you can
have for the cost of postage, the filter you would be able to get from the K
& N website, (not sure of the part No but someone will know) and I'm sure
someone will be able to supply you with the splash moulding to position the
intake

Contact me off list....    gavanne@iconz.co.nz

Merry Xmas

Gavin