Re: Europa-List: Re: windscreen air

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: windscreen air
From: Fred Klein <fklein@orcasonline.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 18:09:42

On Nov 16, 2010, at 5:45 PM, rampil wrote:

> How many calories need to be pulled out of the panel per minute to
> match or exceed the IR load dumped into it from the sun.
>
> Either way air does not carry many calories per cubic foot, so you
> need to move lots of them

Hi Ira...you're gettin beyond my bandwidth...in your previous post, it
seemed to me that your fan installation was for avionics cooling, and
I surmised that you achieved but modest improvement.

Do you ever encounter windshield fogging or misting, and if so, what
have you done or plan to do to alleviate it? (I take it you're not
expecting your fan to do very much.)

Fred