RE: Europa-List: Engine not turning over

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Engine not turning over
From: Robert C Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 09:36:31
Hi! Karl
It sounds like a starter solenoid not passing current to the starter.
Automotive /agricultural solenoids could be parted out and the contact
washer rotated to remake contact.
Otherwise probably the ground circuit to the engine is inadequate or even
not passing electricity.
Certainly not the sprag clutch the other end of the engine !
Assuming you have taken Kingsley's advice.?
Regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG

  _____