Re: Europa-List: Re: bringing Pitot and static tubes into fuselage

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: bringing Pitot and static tubes into fuselage
From: PHILLIPS I <ivor.phillips@ntlworld.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 10:52:16
Hi Graeme

If you follow the workshop manual then the entry points for the Pitot/Stati
tube

Are self explanatory, A gentle curve to the front of the spar with entry
between the spar and  forward pins,  It will be well away from any hard
points,

Regards

Ivor

*Pitot/static tube*

Drill two 1/4=94 diameter holes through the port fuselage side midway betwe
en
the forward wing

socket and the spar opening, making sure to keep them away from the seat
belt mounting. These

holes are for the pitot/static tubes.

When rigging the aircraft the tubes will be led over the top of the spar
tang

*Page 27 - 22 Issue 2 Europa Build Manual*