Europa-List: Re: bringing Pitot and static tubes into fuselage

Subject: Europa-List: Re: bringing Pitot and static tubes into fuselage
From: rparigoris <rparigor@suffolk.lib.ny.us>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 14:58:44

Hi Graeme

You can look through this album for some ideas:
http://www.europaowners.org/forums/gallery2.php?g2_itemId=31838

Ira and Bobs routing are at the beginning.

My choice is scattered about the album a bit, but I ran 3 pneumatic hoses and
wires
on the port side and 1 pneumatic hose and wires on the starboard side.

They are just aft of the spars and sneak between the fuse and the fuel tank and
poke out through the space between the headrest and fuse side.

Since I needed to get some of the port wires to the starboard headrest, I
covered
the wires with Teflon expando sleeve and snaked it above the fuel tank to the
inside of the starboard headrest.

I considered the aft route, but couldn't make it work as well for me . If you do
consider the aft route keep in mind weakening it may cause the rear liftpin
socket.

Good luck
Ron Parigoris

Stbd 1 pneumatic hose and the other is for wires:
http://www.europaowners.org/forums/gallery2.php?g2_itemId=84429

Port 3 pneumatic:
http://www.europaowners.org/forums/gallery2.php?g2_itemId=84432

Port exiting between headrest and fuse: