Re: Europa-List: Re: bringing Pitot and static tubes into fuselage

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: bringing Pitot and static tubes into fuselage
From: Jan de Jong <jandejong@casema.nl>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 01:42:05

This is still in the future for me, but I think my plan is:
- from wing conduit outlet behind the spar over the spar (under fairing)
to in front of spar
- connections in front of spar
- into fuselage behind seat
- up to window sill by headrest avoiding motorglider wings spoiler
actuator hole in the corner (fuselage side just below spar pin hole)
- join window sill conduit
I have the impression that this was once considered the standard way. It
may be in the manual somewhere.
Jan de Jong

graeme bird wrote:

> I didnt get any response on this, was it a stupid question? I still cant find
out where they are supposed to come through.