Re: Europa-List: Rotax fuel flow detection

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Rotax fuel flow detection
From: peter.rees01@tiscali.co.uk <peter.rees01@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 10:14:43

Could be wrong but I don't think that the LAA allow the RS fuel flow
sensor to be used because of the danger of blockage. I think that the
Flowscan units are the suggested route (I think that Parts for Aircraft
is a good UK source - cheaper in the US if you can be bothered to save
a few quid) - quite a bit more money than the RS unit but not as much
as putting the aeroplane down in a field.