Europa-List: Europa for sale

Subject: Europa-List: Europa for sale
From: Chris Cameron <chris.cameron@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 19:30:17

It is with much regret that I need to ask if there is anyone interested in
purchasing a Europa located in Wellington, New Zealand.  This is actually Tony
K's aircraft (#272, http://www.kaon.co.nz/europa) and unfortunately my
circumstances have changed and I won't be able to give her the care she
deserves.

I will be continuing to complete the aircraft and then appropriate test flights.
However, she is available right now for someone to do this work themselves.

Please contact me if there is any information I can provide you with.

Cheers
Chris Cameron