Europa-List: RR Update # 18 (more or less)

Subject: Europa-List: RR Update # 18 (more or less)
From: jimpuglise@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 15:58:35

Lynne and I arrived last night.=C2- On the way we stopped at the Jack Dan
iels Distillery for a tour and picked up a fifth of "Gentleman Jack" which
will be avialable.=C2- We also got 2 cases of beer and a case of softdrin
ks, so that end is covered.=C2- Local weather is expected to be good.=C2
- There were a few light showers last night and a few are predicted today
, but Friday, Saturday and Sunday should be good.=C2- We will have the RV
 at the airport and can get arrivals to the lodge for sign-in, so everythin
g looks good for a wonderful weekend.=C2- The phone and internet services
 are not particularly good, so don't expect to communicate much.=C2- The
wi-fi is good at the lodge, but, as I recall, marginal in the rooms=C2-

See everyone tomorrow (Friday) and Saturday.
Jim Puglise A-283