Re: Re: Europa-List: Mnowheel to tri-gear conversion

Subject: Re: Re: Europa-List: Mnowheel to tri-gear conversion
From: mau11 <mau11@free.fr>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 13:43:22

Hi Bob,
Thanks for your answer I wait yours pictures.

Regards

Michel AUVRAY

15-09-2010

mau11

De : Robert Borger
Date/heure : 15-09-2010  11:05:13
A : europa-list
Cc :
Sujet : Re: Europa-List: Mnowheel to tri-gear conversion

Maul1,

Yes, I just completed this conversion and have pictures of the entire process.
I am departing Florida for home (N.Tex.) in about 15 minutes.  I should be home
Thursday afternoon some time.  I will send you pictures of the final
installation,
inside and out, at that time.  Eventually, I'll be posting a full section
on my Europa Owners website.

Check six,
Bob Borger
http://www.europaowners.org/N914XL
Europa XS, Short Wing, Intercooled Rotax 914
rlborger@mac.com
Cel: 817-992-1117