Europa-List: Final RR up-date #17

Subject: Europa-List: Final RR up-date #17
From: JEFF ROBERTS <jeff@rmmm.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 14:01:16
Guy's & Gals,
Check out the Louisville KY weather report for the 10 day outlook.  I
know this can change. and I don't like to count chickens from eggs
but, .....  it really looks like this is turning out better than we
could have ask for.

http://www.weather.com/outlook/health/fitness/tenday/USKY1096

Don't forget for anyone driving in gas cans and beer are premium at
Rough River.

Here is the schedule I sent out last week.

Friday we have supper scheduled at 6:P Central. It's in the room
sectioned off from the regular restaurant.

Saturday breakfast at 8:30AM in the same room with meeting to follow.
Meeting moves to the flight line at no scheduled time. Weather
permitting flying will commence with lots of cowl pulling and
interesting talk. We will also have the airport lounge and the porch
area to use. Lunch can happen anytime individually.

Meeting room scheduled for a 5:P supper. We can stay or head back to
the runway for more flying and conversation.

Lets all pray for the big high pressure over America and having safe
travel for all.

Jeff R. N128LJ Gold Rush.

> Lates Attendees:

> Jeff & Mary Buhrans - N55XS Flying Baby Blue in.
> Jeff & Karen Roberts - N128LJ Gold Rush Flying In
> Troy & Donna Maynor - Flying his brand new Mono Classic ;o)..
> Jim & Lynne Puglise - Driving the air conditioned control tower,
> beer bar, meeting place/motor home. ;o)
> John & Susan Lawton - N245E Flying his Jab powered Europa
> Bob & Maureen Borger N914XL Flying In from Texas in... Little Dragon
> Lady.
> Paul McAllister...  N378PJ Back in the country and getting new cowl
> mods ready.
> Jim & Heather Butcher - Flying in
> Bud Yearly - N12AY Flying in... Yea Bud!
> Jim Brown - N398JB - AKA JimBob. Flying up with Bud in formation.
> Keep em separate boys!
> John & Paddy Wigney - Flying in the good ship N262WF
> Jim Woolnough - Via the big iron and driving from Louisville.
> Creighton Smith A-036 - Via the big iron with Jim... Welcome aboard
> mates!
> Great to have the west coast boys.
> Bob Lindsay - Flying in N77EU Turbo Toy. Flight of 3 maybe 4
> Erich Trombley - Flying in N28ET Classic mono 914. Flight of 3 maybe 4
> Kim Prout - Flying in N111EU The classic mono featured in July Kit
> Planes Magazine Flight of 3 maybe 4
> And Here's to Kevin Klinefelter N211KA getting in on the fun!! Let
> us know Kevin when you can... Maybe the 4th of the 3 ;0)
> Fred Kline.... All the way from Orcas Island, WA
> William McCellan Building A164 XS conventional gear Jab. Flying the
> big iron with Fred.
> Michael Grass Building A286 Tri-gear. Flying in from Detroit in his
> C -150 Welcome Michael!

  Annual Rough River Fly In. September 17th & 18th 2010 and beyond!