RE: Europa-List: Fwd: Tech Help re 914

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Fwd: Tech Help re 914
From: Robert C Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 23:51:22

Chris....

Since I've been talking about it on another topic ....where are the carb
bowl pressure balance pipes connected ? Not blocked are they?
Also .....I guess the carb fuel cut off floats are OK ?
Black plugs are telling you over fuel supply somehow or proportionally
shortage of air for clean combustion. Don't suppose any of the air intake
hoses are weak and floppy allowing strangulation?
It the Turbo functioning OK?
Regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG Rotax 914