RE: Europa-List: Fwd: Tech Help re 914

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Fwd: Tech Help re 914
From: Karl Heindl <kheindl@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 19:53:40

It sounds like a simple case of fuel starvation. Maybe a blockage in the fu
el line=2C clogged filters=2C debris in carburetor. The first thing I would
 check is the fuel flow=2C with engine off=2C disconnect fuel hose at engin
e side=2C and pump into a bucket for a minute=2C then measure.Good luck=2C
Karl