RE: Europa-List: Tail wheel control cables attachment

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Tail wheel control cables attachment
From: keith hickling <keithhickling@clear.net.nz>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 18:51:40

Hello Remi,
Yes, I had the same problem 9 months ago after about 80 hours. I also
noticed poor steering and found the same problem. I emailed John Wheeler
and he told me that they have now changed to a mini U bolt (like the
u-bolt and screw pin used to secure the safety chain on a trailer) to
connect the cables to the tailwheel assembly as they have seen that
problem before. Maybe those wire connectors should all be changed.

Regards,
Keith.

Keith Hickling,
New Zealand.