Re: Europa-List: Re: Texel Fly-in Sept 17-19 2010

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Texel Fly-in Sept 17-19 2010
From: David Joyce <davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 08:48:42

John, You would be entirely welcome to join the 6Ns or if you want a shorter
tour ending up in Texel contact Bob Hitchcock to see if you could join his
Last of the Summer Wine (robert.hitchcock@virgin.net ) If just after route &
stopping place info, suggest giving me a buzz on 01454 260542. Regards,
David Joyce, G-XSDJ