Europa-List: Re: Texel Fly-in Sept 17-19 2010

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Texel Fly-in Sept 17-19 2010
From: John Wighton <john@wighton.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 07:10:29

Guys, thanks for all the input.

My plane is based at Great Oakley, so l am very close to the E coast.  Logical
routing is straight across to north of AMS TMA.  I would be happier doing this
for the first time in a loose gaggle of aircraft.  However, l am happy to meet
up at Lydd or elsewhere.  The routing info was useful, l guess that constitutes
the AFPex FP input?

The plane is currently at Henstridge, having had its panel mildly modified with
a TT21, SL30, ELT and a D10A added.  Assumption is that it will all work
correctly
following the collection and ferry back to Gt Oakley.

I guess the best plan is to ensure my plane is good to go and then reconnect via
the forum early next week.  The weather will be cleared by then and the routing
option may be reduced due to Wx.

Regards
John

Read this topic online here: