Re: Europa-List: Re: SV: Front wheel wobbling

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: SV: Front wheel wobbling
From: PHILLIPS I <ivor.phillips@ntlworld.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 08:05:55
Hi Juergen
The grease is called Nyogel 767a, Made by Nye Lubricants,inc USA all you
would need is a 50gms Sample pot,
I have already shared my pot four ways but if you cannot source any i can
probably squeeze one more from it,
Mod 59 is well worth doing and quite simple to do,   Mod 59 PDF attached
regards
Ivor