Europa-List: Differences between classic and XS

Subject: Europa-List: Differences between classic and XS
From: albertakolbmk3 <albertaflyer@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 21:44:26

Hi everyone,

I have been looking at purchasing a europa but would like to know what the
differences are between the classic and xs? There is a classic that has been
converted to an xs except the baggage area. What exactly are the changes? How
big is the baggage area in the classic? Also, is there any problems with
transporting the plane on the trailer for say 2100 KM? The plane I'm interested
in is on Barnstormers, link is http://asyouwill.com/europa/Home.html. Does
anyone out there know this plane? Apparently it was built in Calgary, AB,
Canada and the current owner is in California. I'm in Alberta also so would
like to transport it home on the trailer if possible. What should a person look
for when inspecting?

Thanks,

Tony

--------