Re: Europa-List: Woodcomp SR3000

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Woodcomp SR3000
From: PHILLIPS I <ivor.phillips@ntlworld.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 08:17:19
I have set mine to 20.0 and 19.5 respectively with coarse being 28.0,
If you set the fine pitch to give you 5200 rpm static that should put you in
the ball park,
Graham Smith of Sprite aviation can give you any technical help on

Sprite Aviation Services Ltd

Inglenook Farm, Roman Rd,

Maydensole, Nr Dover

Kent, CT15 5HP