Re: Europa-List: 6 Nations

Subject: Re: Europa-List: 6 Nations
From: David Joyce <davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 09:11:53

Alasdair, Great. That makes the Tour de France trio + Bob Hitchcock/Bryan
Alsop, who would like to join on Tuesday. I completed the Wellington's
Battle Sites 2/52 ago and nearly died in the heatwave in central Spain -
airbox temperature 37.4 at 2500ft. PVC tape peeled off as did part of the
wing walk material, and I got to the point of wondering whether the plane or
the pilot was going to be the first to succumb to heat stress! I will
forward my email  to Bryan so you will be 'au courant' with my thinking, but
am open to persuasion, as long as it isn't Spain in a heatwave!  Regards,
David