Europa-List: 6 Nations

Subject: Europa-List: 6 Nations
From: David Joyce <davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 10:45:58

Just a reminder to European Europa pilots:
            The 2010 6 Nations Tour is scheduled for September 11-18th,
finishing at the Texel Rally. I had contemplated making it a S. Europe tour,
but having just got back from having my brains cooked in a big way in a heat
wave in Spain,(visiting all of Wellington's Battle Sites for the Dawn to
Dusk Challenge!) I am inclined to make this a N. Europe 6Ns. Anyone
interested please get in touch soonest.Regards, David Joyce, G-XSDJ