Re: Europa-List: Fwd: Rough River up-date #4 Revised

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Fwd: Rough River up-date #4 Revised
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2010 13:54:10
Jeff,

You can add my wife Maureen to the list.

And, FWIW, N914XL has been named Little Dragon Lady.

Check six,
Bob Borger
Europa Kit #A221 N914XL, XS Mono, Intercooled 914, Airmaster C/S
http://www.europaowners.org/forums/gallery2.php?g2_itemId=60232
http://www.biplaneforumgallery.com/index.php?cat=10046
Europa Flying!
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208
Home:  940-497-2123
Cel:  817-992-1117

On Jun 24, 2010, at 10:24, JEFF ROBERTS wrote:

> Woops... Jim fell off my list... sorry Jim Bob!!
> Now we're up to 11 Europa's flying in! ;o)
>

> Jeff & Mary Buhrans - N55XS Flying Baby Blue in.
> Jeff & Karen Roberts - N128LJ Gold Rush Flying In
> Troy & Donna Maynor - Flying his brand new Mono Classic ;o)..
> Jim & Lynne Puglise - Flying or Driving the motor home.
> Fred Kline.... All the way from California.
> John & Susan Lawton - N245E Flying his Jab powered Europa
> Bob Borger N914XL - Flying In from Texas
> Paul McAllister...  N378PJ Back in the country and getting new cowl mods
> ready.
> Jim & Heather Butcher - Flying in
> Bud Yearly - N12AY Flying in... Yea Bud!
> Jim Brown - N398JB - AKA JimBob.
> John Wigney - Flying in!
>>

>> Left Base going into Rough River year before last. This is the weather we're
going to have! I'm hammering on the wood as I type.