Europa-List: Fwd: Rough River up-date #4 Revised

Subject: Europa-List: Fwd: Rough River up-date #4 Revised
From: JEFF ROBERTS <Jeff@rmmm.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 10:24:20
Woops... Jim fell off my list... sorry Jim Bob!!
Now we're up to 11 Europa's flying in! ;o)

Jeff & Mary Buhrans - N55XS Flying Baby Blue in.
Jeff & Karen Roberts - N128LJ Gold Rush Flying In
Troy & Donna Maynor - Flying his brand new Mono Classic ;o)..
Jim & Lynne Puglise - Flying or Driving the motor home.
Fred Kline.... All the way from California.
John & Susan Lawton - N245E Flying his Jab powered Europa
Bob Borger N914XL - Flying In from Texas
Paul McAllister...  N378PJ Back in the country and getting new cowl
mods ready.
Jim & Heather Butcher - Flying in
Bud Yearly - N12AY Flying in... Yea Bud!
Jim Brown - N398JB - AKA JimBob.
John Wigney - Flying in!