Re: Europa-List: The Europa(e) Hall in TheEFTP Finland

Subject: Re: Europa-List: The Europa(e) Hall in TheEFTP Finland
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 17:08:20
Raimo,

You have out-done yourself.  Three beauties in one picture.  You are a
lucky man!

Congratulations on your 10th Wedding day.  Enjoy the big party.

Bob Borger
Europa Kit #A221 N914XL, XS Mono, Intercooled 914, Airmaster C/S
http://www.europaowners.org/forums/gallery2.php?g2_itemId=60232
http://www.biplaneforumgallery.com/index.php?cat=10046
Europa Flying!
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208
Home:  940-497-2123
Cel:  817-992-1117

On Jun 23, 2010, at 16:31, Raimo Toivio wrote:

> Hi Bob,
>
> Thanks for pushing me upp, again!
>
> Inside? All the bits and things are there but not in the perfect order
so far.
> They will be, during the next weeks (that is my honest wish!).
>
> I asked today my Wife (Marke!) just to lift the doors upp and here you
are - are you happy now Bob?

> Later you will get more detailed photos about the secrets inside if
you like.

> BTW,
>
> My wife and me will have the 10th Wedding Day 15th of August 2010.
> It is The Sunday, of course!
>
> Accidentally, we will have here (EFTP) same time the biggest air show
in the country including a real flying Spitfire and so.

> Sunday, 6=B4clock pm (1500 zulu or GMT time) we will have here at EFTP
*** a little*** festival.
> That is partly for our 10th WD, also partly for that new hanger
(hangar I would like to write).

> ***
> And mostly because that wonderful life we all (all!) are living just
now, are not we!

> ***
>
> That is why you ALL (I mean you all in the the EUROPA community) are
invited!

> Just let me know if you are coming just 4 weeks before (that is VERY
mportant)!

> All the food and some beers and just a drop a wine will be free.
>
> During that time in Finland, all the beautifully flying boys will find
a free bed to stay their night or even more, easily.