Re: Europa-List: The Europa(e) Hall in TheEFTP Finland

Subject: Re: Europa-List: The Europa(e) Hall in TheEFTP Finland
From: Frans Veldman <frans@privatepilots.nl>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 16:25:38

On 06/18/2010 02:39 AM, Raimo Toivio wrote:

> It was completed tonight! Look at the attached photo! If you check it
> carefully, you will notice Europas official logo is slightly modified
> in this case!

Looks great! Did you make the picture tonight? Days must be quite long
in your area around this time of the year!
Is this located on the Tampere airfield?
Great idea, I'm also thinking about making a new shelter for the
trailered PH-DIY. Thought about wood, but this might be great a solution
as well. ;-)

> You there around the globe and still building: build it fast - just do
> it and complete it ! What sooner that better - it is really worth of it!

I must agree.
40 hours already and still counting. ;-)

We are now looking forward to a small trip via Denmark to Sweden and
Norway, to be undertaken as soon as the weather is nice (and as soon as
we have worked out how to use the somewhat confusing Norwegian charts).
Anyone suggestions for a trip like this?
I noticed there is an island with a airfield between Denmark and Sweden.
Is it worth a visit? We prefer a camping/hiking style of travelling.

Frans