Re: Europa-List: Re: Rough River

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Rough River
From: JEFF ROBERTS <Jeff@rmmm.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 10:36:44

Troy & Fred,
I understand your concern. I too would be worried about vacancy
problems. I guess we need to call to see whats available. I think
having the other chapter there could also be a positive because like
last year they put on a nice presentation from lohley aircraft
coatings so I heard. Having a larger group can attract something like
that. The best one we've had was the first year when all we did was
fly and drink beer & wine? Not at the same time by the way;o)
I will call on the dates to see what the situation looks like and
report back ASAP. Also since I missed last year due to weather it
would be nice to hear from those that we're there. How many planes and
people showed up from the Lousiville chapter and how did they respond
to our fly-in being the same week. I think I would rather be there
with other pilots & builders of planes than be there with a bunch of
boaters or golfers. Please no flaming from the boaters & golfers as I
enjoy both.
Regards,

Jeff R.  N128LJ Gold Rush