Re: Europa-List: Material for cockpit covering

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Material for cockpit covering
From: jimpuglise@comcast.net
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2010 21:50:49

Someone had mentioned to me to look at trunk (boot in the UK) lining materi
al, avaialable at auto or truck supply stores.=C2-=C2-It can be glued i
n quite easily.=C2- For my plane, I intend to paint the interior initiall
y.=C2- Seats -- can't help you, I still need to cross that bridge.=C2-
My intent is to have some fairly simple cushions made and velcro them in.
=C2- My wife is short, so we will have them made for her from two differe
nt thicknesses.=C2-

Jim Puglise A-283=C2-