Europa-List: Popham International Fly In.

Subject: Europa-List: Popham International Fly In.
From: Robert C Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2010 23:14:37

Hi!
Steve Pit and Dave Buzz.

Thanks for organizing the Fly In and although I only got to briefly meet one
continental I am delighted to see some able to sample our hospitality since
they have so often made us welcome at their Rallies all over Europe.
I was also pleased to have been able to get G-PTAG out of it's "stable" and
use it again.
We are hoping that a great many of you will support us at the Wickenby Wings
and Wheels Air Show next weekend 19th and 20th.(EGNW) There will be a number
of "classic old birds" strutting their stuff and static displays too.

Just out of interest the TruTrak wing leveler enabled me to fly "hands
totally free" from 2,000ft leaving Wickenby through to Popham and back.
Even the pitch was managed by trim and power all the way.
Pity I didn't have it before on many of my continental tours. It would have
saved many a close shave.

Regards to all.

Bob Harrison G-PTAG