Europa-List: Popham International Europa Flyin

Subject: Europa-List: Popham International Europa Flyin
From: Steven Pitt <steven.pitt2@ntlworld.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 21:56:07
To all Europa owners/builders and interested parties
This is to remind you all that the first Europa International flyin is
scheduled for Popham (EGHP) the weekend of the 11th June. The weekend
will also include the Europa Club AGM in the Saturday afternoon,
allowing time to fly home after if desired.
However it is hoped that as many of you attending will wish to stay over
and to this end a barbeque is being laid on (Saturday night) with
additional food for Friday night; local brews are also available..
We all hope for a good weekend's weather but we are also making
preparations for overnight stays with a couple of trailers, marquees and
tents on site so bring a sleeping bag. If you bring a tent then the more
the merrier.
We all hope that we can see the largest gathering of Europas for many a
year and we have invited members of the Swift Group together with our
honorary members.
Several European Europas have already promised to come so lets see what
a turn out we can generate.
See you next week.
Steve Pitt and Dave Bosomworth
PS to anyone turning up by car - can you bring folding chairs and tables
if you have these available. Thank you.