Europa-List: Re: Electrics- Help requested for Electrics Bill of Materia

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Electrics- Help requested for Electrics Bill of Material
From: rparigoris <rparigor@suffolk.lib.ny.us>
Date: Sat, 15 May 2010 13:36:49

Just noticed you posted some pics to gallery.

As far as the anti servo trim tab servo goes, you can greatly increase chance of
never having a problem with servo by adding some form of captured nut (can't
very easily get to them when fin is on) which will never be used!

I used small diameter of hex  Allen screws and purchased a ball end Allen driver
to allow easier removal. I forgot who did it, but someone made a BID pocket
to hold half the servo negating the need to get to the hard to get to screw.

Ron Parigoris

Read this topic online here: