Europa-List: Re: Electrics- Help requested for Electrics Bill of Materia

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Electrics- Help requested for Electrics Bill of Material
From: rparigoris <rparigor@suffolk.lib.ny.us>
Date: Sat, 15 May 2010 13:05:41

Hi Jeroen
As far as wiring:
"The most important thing is getting started"
"Any help would be greatly appreciated."
First off I agree with you, just get started.
Also agree with Fred good second step to buy Bobs book.

A good third step start reading Aeroelectric newsgroup (with pictures):
http://forums.matronics.com/viewforum.php?f=3

I purchased a complete wiring harness/kit from John Hurst in Florida when I
picked
up my kit, supposedly everything needed with directions. I am not using it.
Would be willing to sell it cheap in case you are interested. Way too generic
for my needs.
rparigor@suffolk.lib.ny.us

You best make schematic first. In below links are all my schematics.

For steps four on see (some info what to do before bond on):
http://www.europaowners.org/forums/gallery2.php?g2_itemId=30472

http://www.europaowners.org/forums/gallery2.php?g2_itemId=27687

http://www.europaowners.org/forums/gallery2.php?g2_itemId=35521

http://www.europaowners.org/forums/gallery2.php?g2_itemId=27522

http://www.europaowners.org/forums/gallery2.php?g2_itemId=28612

Simple drawings are OK to keep you on track. There are some at end of panel
gallery:
http://www.europaowners.org/forums/gallery2.php?g2_itemId=27305&g2_page=1

Another good thing would be to find someone and become friendly (bribes help
here)
who knows about such things, an old timer radio/TV guy? Ham? Another
homebuilder?

Best of luck.

Don't try and eat the whole wedding cake in one bite, you will almost for
certain
choke. Take one bite size piece at a time.

IMHO best have two projects running in background of build:
Wiring
Filling and sanding.

Work on one till you can't take it anymore and go do something else. Then go to
the other till you can't take it anymore and go onto something else.

Of course you could hire someone to either do most all, or only portion/s.

Ron Parigoris

Read this topic online here: