Re: Europa-List: RE: Europa- Touring in France

Subject: Re: Europa-List: RE: Europa- Touring in France
From: Frans Veldman <frans@privatepilots.nl>
Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 10:02:14

On 05/06/2010 07:25 AM, Bob Fairall wrote:

> Can anyone experienced in French touring recommend a practical source of
> aviation weather information while in France please?

Try http://france.meteofrance.com/
The language if French, but the pictures speak for themselves.

You can toggle the main display between temperatures and winds ("vents").
The menu column is for the days of the week (just learn the names of the
days in French and you are good to go).

They also have an aeronautical section, but you need a password for
that. They will send you that free of charge if you ask for it.

We found this website very valuable for our trips in France.

Frans