Re: Europa-List: Europa stall warner

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Europa stall warner
From: GRAHAM SINGLETON <grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 23:26:06
Frans=0ADo you have stall strips fitted? You should have a stall warner if
you don't. Their setting will also affect the stall, sounds like yours are
well adjusted. =0AIf you don't have them, rain or bug contamination could h
ave a bad effect on stall behavior so be careful and don't assume anything
is constant.=0AGraham=0A=0A=0A=0A=0A________________________________=0AFrom
: Frans Veldman <frans@privatepilots.nl>=0ATo: europa-list@matronics.com=0A
Sent: Tuesday, 27 April, 2010 11:16:34=0ASubject: Europa-List: Europa stall
epilots.nl>=0A=0AWith the benign stall characteristics of the PH-DIY and pl
enty of=0Anatural warning before stalling, a stall warner is not really nec
essary.=0ABut I had already installed the stall warner before the plane was
=0Afinished, so I decided to adjust it anyway.=0A