Re: Europa-List: Full Panel

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Full Panel
From: David Joyce <davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 10:53:23

It's perhaps worth saying that I have a GTX328, an SL 30 and a Flydat
mounted on the right side of the standard factory panel fixed flush to the
firewall together with prop controller, intercom ,pitch trim & sundry
contact breakers & warning lights. It was a reasonably tight fit but not one
only possible with gynaecological skills! Could send picture if any help.
Regards, David Joyce, G-XSDJ