SV: Europa-List: Europa parts supply - 'Handling fee' warning.

Subject: SV: Europa-List: Europa parts supply - 'Handling fee' warning.
From: Sidsel & Svein Johnsen <sidsel.svein@oslo.online.no>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 18:47:21

Phil is of course entitled to his opinion, but I do not share the opinion he
just expressed about the Europa factory.

I fully agree with Gerry and Raimo.

I take this opportunity also to mention that I regret the not so infrequent
messages on this forum regarding where to purchase spare parts cheaper than
---From Europa.  I am counting my money just as everyone else, but I take into
account the value of having a soundly operating Europa factory and have
therefore always bought spares from them.  It is not that many years ago
that Europa failed and we all were quite concerned about the future also for
our own airplanes - and their resale value.

I say:  Support Europa factory whenever you can!

Svein
LN-SKJ