Re: Europa-List: Europa parts supply - 'Handling fee' warning.

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Europa parts supply - 'Handling fee' warning.
From: Raimo Toivio <raimo.toivio@rwm.fi>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 19:09:54

Correct!

10 % is almost nothing!
I have to say I cannot understand how it is possible they accept things back w
ANY per cent!
To have a right to return items is not a matter of course for customer without
special purchase agreement.

As a current owner of Europa I am very happy there is a vital company behind.
Without Europa /Swift Aircraf it could be very hard to solve some problems or
get
certain spares.
Also the retail prices of our planes are much higher because there is a living
factory which can support a new owner.
What would be a builder status without a company (and without some stages)?

Raimo Toivio
Finland
OH-XRT