Re: Europa-List: Question about Ground planes?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Question about Ground planes?
From: jimpuglise@comcast.net
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 04:12:14

Fred-

I'm using a Sensenich ground adjustable.=C2- I have been working with Fli
ght Crafters and it is their recommendation.=C2- They have installed seve
ral with good results.=C2- It is really a pretty slick setup.=C2- The t
wo blades are slaved, so you only need to adjust one, and there is a small
gauge on the hub indicating the pitch.

Jim