Europa-List: Question about Ground planes?

Subject: Europa-List: Question about Ground planes?
From: Jeffrey J Paris <jeffreyjparis@excite.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 17:23:50
Dear Europaphiles,A quick question regarding ground planes and antennas;
=C2-Does a =C2-ground plane need to be connected by wire to the main gro
unding =C2-point in the aircraft?I can't find any really good explanations
 in my aircraft information literature.Cheers,Jeff Paris Europa Monowheel Cl
assic #A012 Jab 3300 =C2-95% there 95% to go!

Nutrition
http://tagline.excite.com/c?cp=DfovbCiUM54VW9RxGachEAAAKZQqyui-RKcJE0geZt0
s0_dhAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASQ0O_d8E