RE: Europa-List: Hydraulic brake hose

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Hydraulic brake hose
From: Bob Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 14:43:00
Mike,

OK, I see what you have there.  Yes, the same banjo parts are available here on
this side of the pond (http://www.anplumbing.com).
I had hoped that what you used was a banjo hose end.  Now that I know what you
did, I need to locate a proper female AN flared fitting hose end to replace the
90 degree hose end provided.  Perhaps I can go to anplumbing.com and find the
hose end as they have the banjo, bolt and washers.

Thanks muchly for your help,
Bob Borger

PS - That also means that I can use the same sort of banjo setup on the bottom
of the Europa supplied hand master cylinder.
That provides interesting opportunities.

On Monday, March 08, 2010, at 01:29PM, "Mike Parkin"
<mikenjulie.parkin@btinternet.com>