Re: RE: Europa-List: Hydraulic brake hose

Subject: Re: RE: Europa-List: Hydraulic brake hose
From: mau11 <mau11@free.fr>
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2010 19:16:11

Hi Mike thanks for this information I live in France do you remember in what
shop
you purchase it?
Thanks
Michel AUVRAY
Builder 145

06-03-2010

mau11

De : Mike Parkin
Date/heure : 06-03-2010  19:05:11
A : europa-list@matronics.com
Cc :
Sujet : RE: Europa-List: Hydraulic brake hose

Hi,
I think that the photograph is one I took of my monowheel brake installation.
The hose actually came from France but is readily available from a good
hydraulic
parts merchant in the UK, as is the banjo coupling.

Regards,
Mike