Re: Europa-List: How to ground rempte mounted VDO oil pressure gauge.

Subject: Re: Europa-List: How to ground rempte mounted VDO oil pressure gauge.
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 14:53:03
Hi Ron,

I took some pics of the remote oil pressure sender yesterday while I was doing
the firewall aft part of the annual.

Perhaps they will help:

BTW, that's not a third black wire, it's a shadow of the signal wire.

The three washers provide a nice tight clamping of the sensor and still allow
the
NPT threads of coupling to seal properly.

I hope this helps.

Bob Borger
Europa Kit #A221 N914XL, XS Mono, Intercooled 914, Airmaster C/S
http://www.europaowners.org/N914XL
Aircraft Flying!
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208
Home:  940-497-2123
Cel:  817-992-1117

On Feb 17, 2010, at 9:12, rparigor@suffolk.lib.ny.us wrote:

> Hi Bob
>
> Thx. for the reply. How is the sender electrically connected, and how is the
sender mechiasnically mounted to your bracket?