Re: Europa-List: How to ground rempte mounted VDO oil pressure gauge.

Subject: Re: Europa-List: How to ground rempte mounted VDO oil pressure gauge.
From: Bob Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 06:38:52

Ron,

I mounted my oil pressure sensor on a piece of aluminum angle that was bolted to
the top of the passenger foot well.  Ran a 20 ga black wire from one of the
mounting bolts up to the firewall ground block.  20 ga is way overkill, but it's
what I had on hand and the 0.1 oz of extra weight didn't seem like too great
a penalty.

Bob Borger

On Wednesday, February 17, 2010, at 01:54AM, "rparigoris"
<rparigor@suffolk.lib.ny.us>
wrote:

>I plan to remote mount my VDO oil presssure sender. Since the hose is non
>conductive
I need to somehow get a ground to unit.