Europa-List: 200 Hr Annual

Subject: Europa-List: 200 Hr Annual
From: JEFF ROBERTS <jeff@rmmm.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 11:09:55

HI Guys,
I had downloaded a maintenance check list from someone on this list a
few years back.  Now after a computer change I can't find the file. I
have started putting a new one together then I thought I would request
one on this list. If anyone has put together a complete list of engine
and airframe checklist I would love to see it. Of course I have a tri-
gear with a 912-S but any would help.
I'm at 200 plus hours and down for the annual.
Best Regards to all,

Jeff R.  N128LJ Gold Rush... wishing the water out of the sky would
stop for a while! A little sun would be nice too!