Re: Europa-List: 200 Hr Annual

Subject: Re: Europa-List: 200 Hr Annual
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 11:43:55

Fellow Europaphiles,

Ditto here.  Down for Annual, waiting on  the new "Maitre Cylindre De Frein <<
Au Mainche>>" to arrive from France and planning to replace all the screw clamps
on the coolant system with spring clamps. while down

I have a generic listing for condition inspection scanned and have uploaded to
my build gallery.  They are in the "Check List Scan" album.  Feel free to copy
as you wish to modify for your aircraft.

If anyone else has a more Europa-centric inspection list, I'd sure like a copy.

Check six,
Bob Borger
Europa Kit #A221 N914XL, XS Mono, Intercooled 914, Airmaster C/S
http://www.europaowners.org/N914XL
Aircraft Flying!
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208
Home:  940-497-2123
Cel:  817-992-1117

On Feb 14, 2010, at 11:09, JEFF ROBERTS wrote:

> HI Guys,
> I had downloaded a maintenance check list from someone on this list a few
> years
back.  Now after a computer change I can't find the file. I have started putting
a new one together then I thought I would request one on this list. If anyone
has put together a complete list of engine and airframe checklist I would
love to see it. Of course I have a tri-gear with a 912-S but any would help.
> I'm at 200 plus hours and down for the annual.
> Best Regards to all,
>
> Jeff R.  N128LJ Gold Rush... wishing the water out of the sky would stop for
a while! A little sun would be nice too!